The vision of Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry is to establish an institute of excellence of dental education and research of global standards and to provide an affordable dental health care infrastructure to the local population and to fulfill the dental healthcare needs of rural population.
The 'MISSION' of Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry and PG institute is:
1. To make Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry a centre of academic excellence for teaching and research through appropriate, innovative and need-based programs of teaching, research, service and extension, with community orientation in a student-friendly learning environment.
2. To provide a gradual learning curve, to promote learning for the future dentist, with appropriate knowledge and skills.
3. To provide technology -mediated education (ICT) and to shift the focus from teaching to learning.
4. To provide optimum dental health care services to the underprivileged population of the society.
5. To encourage, promote and inculcate the spirit of research among the faculty and the students.
6. To instill in the students a sense of national pride and appreciation of indian tradition and culture and to instill ethical and moral values and commitment towards society.
7. Knowledge and research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
The Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry is a DCI recognized dental college running BDS & MDS courses in all 9 dental specialities. It has a multi-faceted service mission encompassing patient care and community outreach and education. The college continuously strives to improve access to dental care for the community, focusing on vulnerable and indigent populations and special needs patients. The college has become one of the largest providers of low-cost dental care in the state through comprehensive state-of-the-art clinical services. Our students and faculty also provides dental treatment to underserved populations during service missions. The College of Dentistry also trains general dentists to become specialists, and depending on the complexities of your condition, it is possible that your care would be provided in one of these specialty programs.
At SAIMS College of Dentistry we offer cutting-edge academic, research and clinical programs, including: